KOJI10, コジ10, Ep.25, July 7, Snack Maoko, Hibi Solo Announcer

 Kojima-san is in Hong Kong. 

Hibi, announcer, first time in 10 years to hold a solo hour live.

Kojima: arrived in Taipei. Hibi’s birthday is tomorrow! Kojima was mistaken for being Toho Shinki , as we were on the same plane. 

Let’s enjoy a drink today, whether it’s non alcohol or after driving home, we can enjoy the hour with snacks and a drink. I brought a Beer Server with me.

——-

Today’s theme: How are porters enjoying DS2? Tell us your tips for beginners.

10:00 🎵 Anri, Remember Summer Days

1) SDJ: about drink

2) Mayu: about drink

3) Chiko: This time, for DS2,  I am making strands with people I know playing the game. 

Hibi collects lots of stranded items and hasn’t added signs.

4) Kuma: I do nothing while playing. I look at the best Photo Notes, I walk around, listen to music, and sometimes do not make any deliveries.

Photo of Hong Kong arrived from Mr. Kojima.

20:00

5) Megane: The game makes me cry. 

6) Chatan: about drink

7) Sunday: enjoying the show.

8) Chikari: about eating out, summer foods & giant corn nuts

30:00

9) Tanjun: Day off today. Ate some Komeya’s Katsu Curry Bread. 

10) Marimo: Had a test & shakey while passing along the paper stack to the person that I like behind me.

11) Niji: Has 2 young kids. Plays once the kids are asleep. We think our kids cry, but it’s Lou crying. 

12) Gurira-man Fishing for unagi. 

40:00

🎵: Ohashi Junko, Telephone Number

7.16 Mr. Kojima will be in Hong Kong.

7.16 Theme: Behind the scenes with music.

🎵: Arai Yu, Central Freeway

13) SD: Likes giant corn too.

14) Jaydo: This is fun listening to you.

Mr. Kojima is so busy! We will do our best next week!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KOJI10, コジ10, S.01, Ep.01: Mr. Kojima’s Self Introduction

KOJI10, コジ10, Ep.17, (S2,ep.6) Kojima’s Style Gaming Tips!

KOJI10, コジ10, Ep.21, June 9, 2025. Daichi Miura’s DS2 Music